Finding the right person
Need help with recruitment? We offer specialist recruitment services and our HR consultant works with you to ensure we recruit the right person. Someone who will fit right in and can’t wait to get started.
We offer a thorough end-to-end online recruitment solution that will help you save time and, more importantly, recruit the best person for any job.
We filter candidates using the latest recruitment processes and technologies, including a number of screening tools and video interviews. Feel comfortable with your selection decision by utilising our Psychometric Assessments, Police Checks, Educational Qualifications Checks, Employment History, and Visa Checks.
GETTING THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME
Our experienced HR professionals will guide you through a recruitment and selection process to provide you the best possible candidates. Our level of involvement in the process is up to you.
We offer a full replacement guarantee if the employee leaves for any reason during the first 3 months of service.
Step by Step Process
1. Contact us and we will call you to discuss the role and your ideal candidate requirements.
2. Recruitment Service and Advertising: When you are ready for us to commence we will advertise on your preferred job board i.e. SEEK/LinkedIn.
3. Shortlist Candidates: We will shortlist applications and send them to you for an initial review.
4. Video Interviews: Once you have received shortlisted applicants, and have decided to interview one or more of them, we will ask the candidate/s to complete a Video Interview (5 minutes), based on “go/no go” questions developed after discussions with you. We will forward the Video Interviews to you for review, and book in candidates you select for you to interview.
5. Reference Checks: Once you select a preferred candidate/s we will conduct reference checks on your behalf, and provide you with written summaries.
6. Psychometric Assessment: At this point you may wish to have us conduct an online Psychometric Assessment. You can select the appropriate Assessment in consultation with us and order it by using the “Add to Cart” button.
7. Additional Candidate Checks: You may also select from our range of other candidate checks, such as Police or Visa check, which we will complete on your behalf. You can select the appropriate candidate check by using the “Add to Cart” button/s.
8. Job Offer: we can also, on your behalf, make an offer of employment to your preferred candidate. We will also inform unsuccessful candidates.
Take the risk out of hiring with our psychological tests and written selection reports.
Additional candidate checks
To comprehensively screen applicants for contract and employment positions, we provide additional pre-employment background checks, including Police Checks, Visa Checks and Verification of Qualification and Proof of Employment checks.
National Police Check
Includes a review of all eight police jurisdictions in Australia. Usually assessed within 48 hours.
Entitlement to Work (Visa)
Verification of a foreign national’s current visa status, entitlement to work and any restrictions. Usually available within 24 hours.
Educational / Professional Qualifications
Verification of qualifications obtained directly from the relevant institution. Usually available within 2-5 days.
Proof of Employment History (5 years)
Verification of dates, positions and likelihood to re-employ via an appropriate officer. Usually available within 2-5 days.
- Develop Key Selection Criteria
- Short listing
- Video Interviews
- Booking interviews and candidate management
- Reference Checks
- Job offer