The HR Essentials Pack -The Professional is ideal for small to medium sized businesses wishing to take their HR practices to the next level. This pack contains 25 documents including HR Policies (8), Performance Management documents including warning and termination letters (13), and Employment Contract templates including management, staff and casual employees as well as a confidentiality agreements (4). All of these documents ensure compliance within an employee relations framework.
HR policies provide guidance on the approach a business intends to adopt in managing its people. A good HR policy provides generalized guidance on the approach adopted by the organization, and therefore its employees, concerning various aspects of employment. Well-documented policies and procedures help staff to understand how an organisation ‘works’.
Performance management documents included in the The HR Essentials Pack – The Professional are critical to ensure due process is followed and therefore minimising risk to your business. These include documents for keeping records of performance meetings, warning and termination letters, as well as performance improvement plans.
The employment contracts, otherwise known as employment agreements, are compliant with the Fair Work Act 2009 – Australia.
The HR Essentials Pack – The Professional contains the following:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Issue Resolution
- Leave + Leave Application Form
- Performance Management
- Mobile Phone
- Motor Vehicle
- Recruitment and Selection
Performance Management Documents
- Position Description Template
- Performance Review Template and Discussion Plan
- 1st and 2nd Warning Letter
- Final Warning Letter
- Meeting Record Form
- Managing Underperformance Initial Steps Checklist
- Managing Underperformance Formal Steps Checklist
- Exit Interview Form
- Termination Letter (Unsatisfactory Performance)
- Termination Letter (Serious Misconduct)
- Termination Letter (Abandonment of Employment)
- Termination Letter (Redundancy)
- Confirmation of Resignation Letter
- New Award Employee Full time and Part time
- New Award Free Employee
- New Casual Employee
- Confidentiality Agreement
If you require assistance in determining which employment contract template is relevant to your circumstances, or would like general HR advise please contact us.